Benefits of Vitamin C For Skin - Best Vitamin C Skin Care Serum
Vitamin C is also known as ascorbic acid. The functions it has in the human body add importance to adequate vitamin C intake. Although it is a substance needed in the body, it is impossible to synthesize vitamin C. Vitamin C, which can be readily taken into the human body through nutrients, is also found in cosmetics serums, creams, and masks. There are many products with vitamin C, which are offered to the buyer with different active ingredients.
It is necessary to be careful when choosing between skincare products. The use of the vitamin, which you can choose in many forms, especially in serum, effectively nourishes the skin. By using vitamin C serum, you can brighten your skin. Below, you can find the benefits of using Vitamin C for the skin:
- Since vitamin C dissolves quickly, it can adhere to the skin layers in a short time. It is possible to observe various benefits early.
- Collagen, which provides the healing of wounds on the skin surface and skin elasticity, is produced through vitamin C. To have soft skin, it is essential to nourish the collagen fibers in the body.
- Vitamin C products have antioxidant properties for the skin.
- It helps diminishing skin blemishes and dark spots.
- It regulates pigmentation and brightens the skin.
Vitamin C Skin Care Serums
Vitamin C serums are essential to include in the skincare routine. 3-4 drops are enough to apply the skin. If the product with vitamin C is to be used alone, it can be used once in the morning and the evening. If it is to be combined with a different serum, it should only be used in the morning or evening. Serum containing vitamin C should not be used with other ingredients in the same routine. If one of the serums is used in the morning and the other in the evening, it will be easier for the skin to react positively.
Skincare serums should be applied slowly on clean skin. The use of serum is not recommended for sweaty, make-up, injured, or irritated skin. After cleaning and drying your face with Jeuvenile's products, here are the steps you need to follow to use the vitamin serum:
- Put a few drops of serum liquid on your skin from the 30-milliliter serum tube.
- Apply the liquid to your skin using your fingertips, not cotton or napkin.
- During the application, you can massage with light movements without pressing the skin surface. Massage on the skin accelerates the effect of the serum by opening the pores.
- It is recommended that you do not go out into the open before the liquid you apply on your face dries. It is easier for the powder grains to adhere to the moist skin.
- The serum, which can dry in a short time by penetrating the pores, should not be wiped with a towel or rinsed.
What Should Be Considered While Buying and Using Vitamin C Serum?
It may be helpful to examine the products in detail and to choose quality brands. It is better to use a liposomal form of Vitamin C other than standard ascorbic acid. Serums containing vitamin C should not be used together with other serums with the same content. Serums containing niacinamide substances can be evaluated together with products containing vitamin C. It is essential to make sure that products used in the same routine do not contradict each other.
Ingredients Found in Vitamin C Serums
Some of the active ingredients found in most serums containing vitamin C are as follows:
- Hyaluronic Acid: Allows dry skin to reach the ideal oil level. It prevents cells from losing water as it has a binding structure. Due to its moisturizing effect, it can treat skin cracks, skin rashes, and flaking.
- Lactic Acid: It is in the Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) group. It improves the pigment quality of the skin. It can significantly reduce skin blemishes by making it easier to have shiny skin.
- Panthenol: It contributes to skin regeneration.
- Niacinamide: It is a type of vitamin B3. It is found in many serums, creams, and gels, as it gives the skin flexibility.
What is the Best Vitamin C Serum?
Our recommendation for Vitamin C Serum is Jeuvenile %17 liposomal vitamin C serum. The reason is that Jeuvenile uses the liposomal form of vitamin C in its formulation. The liposomal form of Vitamin C affects the skin ten times faster than standard ascorbic acid. Products that can be considered the best vitamin C serum provide care by replenishing your skin cells. You can use Jeuvenile Vitamin C serum for skin blemishes, discolorization, and brightening effects.