How to Bake Cheese Bread in the Oven - Recipe
Bread is indispensable for every meal. The biggest issue with bread is that it goes stale in one day and moldy in a few days. The fact that the most consumed flavor of the table goes stale so quickly brings with it excessive waste. According to current data, approximately fifty million pieces of bread are wasted daily.
In a world where the number of people struggling with hunger is constantly increasing, wasting fifty million pieces of bread a day is a serious problem. It may not be possible to solve global problems individually, but it is quite possible to prevent individual bread wastage.
- Sliced bread
- 1.5 cups of grated cheddar cheese.
- A bunch of finely chopped parsley.
- Two egg yolks.
- One tablespoon of olive oil.
- A teaspoon of salt.
- One and a half teaspoons of paprika.
- One and a half teaspoons of dried basil or any other seasoning of your choice.
Recipe for Cheese Bread
- Take the cheese, egg yolk, parsley, olive oil, salt, pepper flakes, and dried basil in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Distribute the mixture evenly on the sliced bread.
- Bake your cheese bread in your oven preheated to 180 degrees for about ten minutes until they are golden brown.
- Serve your cheese bread hot.
For more food recipes, please visit our food blog.